The requested URL /covertable.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at globr.info Port 80
Your team members need to know exactly what they should expect from you as their leader, as well as what you will expect of them.
To accomplish this important, but often overlooked, piece of the Winning Team strategy, we recommend that you develop and deliver your Leadership Pledge. In this document, you will explain all of the important beliefs that you will hold yourself accountable to, and that you want other team members to hold you to.
In addition, your Leadership Pledge explains exactly what types of behaviors you will hold your team members accountable to.
When you have completed the development of your Leadership Pledge, provide a copy of it to each of your team members. Keep a laminated copy at your desk, as a constant reminder of the behaviors you expect from yourself and other team members. Do not stray from these expectations. Doing so will dramatically hurt your credibility with the team.
Below is a generic example. Feel free to leverage this in the development of your own Leadership Pledge.
My Leadership Pledge
I, Sally Leader, do hereby pledge to each of our team members,
that I will direct myself in accordance with the following principles
· I will give 100% towards the success of this team. I expect each of you to do the same.
· We are all human, and we will make mistakes. I vow to learn from each of mine, and I expect you to do the same.
· There will be times when I need to make tough decisions, which will impact some or all of you. When I do, I will try my best to make sure you understand my reasoning.
· I will be honest with you in all matters. In exchange, when I ask you for your input, I expect you to be honest with me, even if the news is bad.
· I will represent this organization in a professional manner. I expect each of you to do the same.
· I will not tolerate gossip, or the spreading of rumors. It adds no value to our team.
· I will be on time to every meeting. I expect each of you to do the same.
· If a team member needs my help, I will provide it. I expect each of you to do the same.
· If I have an idea that may help the team, I will raise it, no matter how crazy it may seem. I expect each of you to do the same.
· Don't be a problem spreader; Be a problem solver. Come to the table with proposed solutions.
· As conditions change, we may need to make adjustments to our strategy. I will be open to this and I expect you to be as well.
· I will not tolerate a team member being disrespected. I expect the same from you.
· I will not tolerate any breach in ethical behavior. If you are caught doing so, I will fire you. It's as simple as that.
· You will be given clear and specific goals. I expect each of you to work towards exceeding each of your goals. I will be doing the same.
· I will work to make this place a fun and enjoyable one. I need and expect your help in doing so.
· If I need help on something, I will ask for it. I need each of you to do the same.
· I will strive to build an environment of learning and advancement. I expect you to strive to learn new skills.